Monday, August 07, 2006

Vegetarian's Nightmare


This weekend, I had the opportunity to try out a Brazillian Churrascaria in Montreal. Le Milsa is located just off Rue Ste. Catherine and Rue Bishop. This Brazillian-style steakhouse offered us an all-you-can-eat array 10 grilled meats, including various types of beef (sirloin, filet mignon, etc), pork, lamb and turkey. These were served on swords right at the table and were carved right onto our plates. The Brazillian way of grilling meat only involves using good beef and rock/sea salt, and its simplicity allows the flavour of the meat to come out. For those who live on 'meat-lovers' pizzas, 'meat-lovers' pastas and 'meat-lovers' salads (yes, there's such a thing!), I strongly recommend you try this. And no... there is no vegetarian menu. :)

I really have to say, Montreal is a great place to eat. It has a fantastic restaurant and cafe culture and I have yet to be disappointed with my meals there. Le Milsa is yet another restaurant on my list of recommended places to eat. For me, a restaurant excursion on a Friday night is well worth the 2 hours of driving required to get there!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger