Friday, September 01, 2006

Well this should be interesting


I'm off camping again this weekend to Bon Echo, which one of my favourite parks in Ontario. There's plenty of canoeing and hiking available and it's also a haven for you rock climbers out there. So why should this blog entry be interesting? Well, the remnants of Tropical Storm Ernesto are due to hit the area this Saturday. Whoo hoo! Let's see how well my Canadian Tire tent holds up. This weekend should be interesting indeed.

All this gives me another reason to miss Alberta. We never had to deal with tropical storms and hurricanes. :)

Have a fun Labour Day long-weekend!

3 comments:

Stina said...

Good Luck! I hope you get lucky and the rain stays away :). Have fun! TTYL

Anonymous said...

yah, tornadoes are a breeze in comparison. Pah-dump--pah!
Funny? Yeah, that was funny. have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh, Go Ernesto!! That could spice up the camping trip! ;)

Powered By Blogger